JB-ELITES
Welcome To The JB-ELITES Forums!! Enjoy your stay!

Thank You
Owner Kopik, Co-Owner Dx Masta 14 and Co-Co-Owner Moe
JB-ELITES
Welcome To The JB-ELITES Forums!! Enjoy your stay!

Thank You
Owner Kopik, Co-Owner Dx Masta 14 and Co-Co-Owner Moe
JB-ELITES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWebclientGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
JB-ELITES is: Powered by Blackout Gaming Status Checker

im going away for a couple of weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

im going away for a couple of weeks Empty
PostSubject: im going away for a couple of weeks   im going away for a couple of weeks EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:35 pm

i am going into hospital for a 2 week physo test with my foot, and i need to do a learning test to see if im ready for year 7, i don't know how soon, but soon
Back to top Go down
[JB] Owner - Kopik [JB]
Owner
Owner
[JB] Owner - Kopik [JB]

PostSubject: Re: im going away for a couple of weeks   im going away for a couple of weeks EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:39 pm

lmfao if your ready for year 7!!

what are you a fucking dumb ass! lol jk
ur gettign Kept down?? if u dont pass?
Back to top Go down
http://jb-elites.ultimarpg.net

PostSubject: Re: im going away for a couple of weeks   im going away for a couple of weeks EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:32 pm

um let me put it like this
if i fail the test they say they will keep me down, when really its up to my mum if i get kept down, and the tests i have done for grade 6, i haven't failed ONE i have a good report card so im right, and josh since i know your good with RUNESCAPE when i go to acces my account it says that it hasent loged out since last visit and i didn't even get to login, i pushed login and the my friend anthony (from our school) pushed the back button by acident and then i went to relogin and it keeps comming up with that messange and its been like a day now WHYYYYYYY???????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im going away for a couple of weeks   im going away for a couple of weeks EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 pm

UPDATE::
okay i got a phone call saying that i will be in for only 5 days, and i am going in on the 28th of September to the 2nd of October. so if you have anything to say to me now is the best as i is 4 days away.

PS: sorry for double post.
Back to top Go down
[JB] Owner - Kopik [JB]
Owner
Owner
[JB] Owner - Kopik [JB]

PostSubject: Re: im going away for a couple of weeks   im going away for a couple of weeks EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Ok..
Back to top Go down
http://jb-elites.ultimarpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im going away for a couple of weeks   im going away for a couple of weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

im going away for a couple of weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JB-ELITES :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: